Classroom: Solution Overview
This classroom course "Solution Overview" provides users with the role of Project Manager or project management responsibilities the opportunity to learn the Decision Lens solution from end-to-end.
This classroom course provides users with the responsibility and role of Project Manager or project management responsibilities the opportunity to learn the Decision Lens solution from end-to-end. We will discuss how to build portfolios, dynamically collect stakeholder judgments and ultimately deliver sophisticated analytics and visualizations. To achieve learning objectives, this is a hands-on course with interactive guided assignments. This in-person course is held at our office in Arlington, VA.
- Understand the basic applications for which to use Decision Lens (DL) and be able to describe DL to others in your organization
- Discuss how the use of DL’s structured portfolio management solution can add value to your organization and make your portfolio more intelligent and efficient.
- Learn the importance of group dynamics, “Wisdom of Crowds”, and facilitation in a collaborative decision-making process
- Build a portfolio and participate collaboratively in criteria development using the four step process of brainstorming, clustering, defining, and refining
- Understand consensus, inconsistency, and alignment
- Understand the overall goals of using DL resource allocation and understand an overview of the available visualizations
This course runs from 9:00am-4:00pm EST at Decision Lens Headquarters in Arlington, VA.
- April 11, 2017 - 09:00 am
- May 09, 2017 - 09:00 am
Decision Lens: 4075 Wilson Blvd 9th Floor, Arlington, VA 22203